Badgers Den Prices 2020
PRICES ARE PER WEEK (VAT included if applicable)
|FEB 9th - FEB 16th||FEB 16th - MAR 9th||MAR 30th - APR 19th||APR 19th - APR 26th||APR 27th - MAY 31st||JUN 1st - JUL 20th|
|JUL 20th - SEP 7th||SEP 7th - OCT 26th||OCT 27th - NOV 2nd||NOV 2nd - DEC 21st||DEC 21st - JAN 1st|
Bank Holiday Weekend Rates:
APR 19th - APR 22nd
MAY 25th - MAY 27th
DEC 29th - JAN 1st
Short breaks available as late availability – minimum 3 nights @ £100 per night except Christmas & Bank Holidays.
Dogs are permitted at £25 per week per dog, plus £50 returnable deposit. Dogs must not be allowed to roam outside the garden area and all mess must be cleaned up. Maximum two dogs.
- No smoking.
- Water is from our private supply.
- Cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
- Property to be left clean and tidy. Any damage must be reported and breakages paid for.
- Please note: As from Christmas 2015 all bed linen, towels and tea towels will be included in the price.
- Logs and kindling can be supplied at an extra cost.
- Reservations will only be accepted on receipt of the booking form with a non-returnable deposit of 30 per cent of the total rent subject to our written confirmation.
- The balance of the total rental must be paid not less than six weeks prior to arrival. Non payment by the due date may be treated as a cancellation and we, the owners, reserve the right to re-let the property at our discretion.
- Accommodation is available from 3 pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10 am on the morning of departure. The property should be left in a clean and tidy condition, any breakages must be reported and paid for.
- If for any reason out of the owner’s control (eg. fire damage) the property is not ready on the booked date, all rents paid in advance will be refunded without further recourse against the owners.
- The owners shall not be liable for any loss, damage, accident or injury to persons or property which may be sustained by visitors.
- Accommodation is to be occupied only by the persons specified on the booking form, unless otherwise agreed in advance.